Saturday, November 24, 2012

Task 3-5 Reflection


1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
       Some Ideas that I have contributed to my group was some insight of the grading rubric that we will be using on our students as well as what questions we can ask our students to reflect on their experience creating the cyber bullying commercial Ad. 
2.    What role did you play on your team this week?

       This week I volunteered to be the leader for our team so my job was to facilitate meeting times and creating the new google doc for the final write up.
3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

       I encouraged and supported my team members by communicating with them via Laulima and providing them updates of what we were expected to do complete for the week.
4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?

       The only questions that came up this week was what additional information was needed to complete the write up for the activity. I thought we were creating a whole new write up, but I found that mostly everything was covered from completing our previous tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment