Sunday, November 11, 2012

Task 3-3 Reflection

Task 3-3 Reflection Questions

1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
       Some ideas that I helped contribute this week was what I would expect out of our students as well as provide feedback on other group members contributions as well. 
2.    What role did you play on your team this week?
       This week I served as a feedback person as well as information contributor  I helped add insight on what I believe is good for parents to know and what students should know and what we expect from both parents and students when it comes to PBL.
3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
        I helped encourage and support my team this week by helping all of our group members stay positive.    We all had family and school issues this week and we all felt a little down since we all were unable to come together before Friday. Even I felt down, but during our online discussion, myself, and all the other group members provided positive and motivating words of encouragement t help our members push forward so we could complete our tasks this week.
4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
       The only problems in our group this week was not being able to meet earlier in the week. We were a bit crunched on Friday doing the task since all group members were unable to meet before then. But we over came those problems and finished what we set out to do. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment