Sunday, November 18, 2012

Task 3-4 Reflection

1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
       This week I contributed a resource for my team on how we can integrate authentic assessments in lesson plans. 
2.    What role did you play on your team this week?

        This week my role was to help provide resources on what authentic assessments were, and how to use it in a lesson plan.
3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

       I encouraged and supported my team members by providing feedback on their resources and also communicated with them in the forum about the task topic.  
4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?

       We did not really have any problems, but some questions came about on how to post the ScreenR and post the response with the google doc. We over came the problem by other group members helping guide our Leader on what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment