Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ala `Ike Task 1:Deliverable Part II


Debrief Activity Questions: 
  • Prior to this activity did you use any of these software tools?  If so which ones.
    • As I stated in my narrative, I did not use these tools before. I was unfamiliar with that Diigo was, Twitter, Google Reader and IGoogle. I thought that they were just used for social networking, but not necessarily to be used to find educational resources, or organize educational resources. So finding these tools are very helpful in gaining information, and sharing information. 
  • Do you plan to continue managing the news resources that you have gathered in your personal learning network?
    • After gaining all the news resources from Google Reader, Diigo, and Twitter, I will definitely use it within my personal learning network. I have been out of the news loop since being in school and working a lot, that with constant news updates pertaining to education will be very useful in my own personal network. 
  • Do you think that a refined personal learning network would be valuable to a new teacher? 
    • A refined personal learning network should be very valuable to a new teacher. Education systems are changing with new regulations, technology and student demographics. Even though teachers can have meetings about the changes, having the instant notification of change can help the new teacher prepare for what will be happening in the future of their career  Not being informed will only hurt the new teacher, and may even lead to the new teacher to burning out early in their career. 
  • Share the web address url of your ScreenR presentation.
    • I believe that my web address url for my ScreenR Presentation is http://screenr.com/Cri8.

No comments:

Post a Comment